Scandalous

My eyes seem to be crying yet they seem not to be crying
I can't say what else I'm hoping for
Blowing smoke rings with you
Near your lips
I can't express my contentment
How can your tenderness be captured?
It comes closer and closer, yet it never makes contact
La...

The unfinished tea turned sour long ago
We have never been in love before, yet we are in love
We're going 'round in circles every day
How can this entanglement be considered short?
I wear your clothes every day
I can't detain you, yet I'm still warm

Hovering between sweetness and bitterness
I can't see through your scandalous eyes
You borrow love to fill one night
In the end, it still has to be returned
There's no need to desire too much

Hovering between proximity and separation
I can't see through your scandalous eyes
It seems to be deep yet it's still very shallow
The sky had turned blue-grey long ago
I want to part from you
Yet it's not late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment